Anyway, I have been thinking of some character creation House Rules, un-play-tested of course, for character creation.
- Degrading/Nullifying Powers - Instead of doing Life damage, they damage or nullify the opponent's power
- Life increases by a +1 with each 'advancement'
- Life can be purchased for 10 Doubles, out of combat
- Individual Powers can be advanced to a maximum of +3
- 'Add-on' Powers can be 'tagged' to Individual Powers, such as; Shadow Blast +3 (Heroic +1), designating a Heroic Shadow Blast for a total of +4, but can not exceed a total +5 modifier. (Still have to figure out the Doubles pricing for this.
- All 'advancements' are out of combat