Monday, June 7, 2010

Microlite20 Costumes: Minimalistic Supers

Andrew Domino has come up with something that is Supers interesting. He mashed up Microlite20, a super minimalistic version of the d20 SRD, and Mutants & Masterminds. He calls it Microlite20 Costumes (Direct Link to PDF)

I haven't had a chance to play with it, just finding out about it from the Microlite20 Forum, but once I do I will have further thoughts on it. It looks promising on first read through.

Hope you find it as interesting as I,
TB

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog for the first time, looking up Hi Lo Heroes. Thanks for the notice about Microlite 20 Costumes! I've updated it since last year, re-download if you get a chance. I'll make sure to check this blog too, now that I've found it!

    ReplyDelete